Happy Saturday everybody! I hope you’re having a fabulous weekend. I’m in good spirits and was nominated by the amazing Safe Haven; Anonymous Letters for the Mystery Blogger Award. Their blog is focused on candid honesty about everyday experiences, thoughts and feelings with the protection of being anonymous. I love their content and blog – so thank you very much. It means a great deal for you to think of me for this post.
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enigma. The creator of this award is Okoto Enigma’s Blog – thank you Okoto for bringing this to the community.
The rules are as follows;
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (if someone could direct me to the creator that’d be fab)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate 10-20 people & notify.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 Things About Myself
- I had an umbilical hernia as a baby which meant I couldn’t keep food down until they removed it. My parents had to feed me every hour, and took it in turns to do so. Sorry guys! – I do have a cool little belly button scar though from the operation.
- It took me about 3-4 years to grow my hair back after it snapped off in 2013 from a relative’s bad hairdressing! It snapped up to my jaw line after being down by back. Horrific.
- My favourite kinds of books are memoirs on historical events and stories – I prefer to read about what other people have been through and how they overcame their trials.