I have been nominated again for the Liebster Award by the very lovely Steff’s Journey! Steff has made such an effort to connect with new and old bloggers, and is very present in my blogging community – so thank you Steff, you are fabulous!
What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. *The Liebster Award is generously brought to the community by The Global Aussie.
The rules of this award are:
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask them 11 different questions.
- Let them know you have nominated them.
- Link this blog post in your Liebster Award blog post
- Comment on this blog post with a link DIRECTLY to your Liebster award
1) If everything was legal for one day, what would you do and why?
I would probably rob a bank. Bitch better have my money!
2) What did you want to be when you were growing up?
When I was really young, I didn’t have a big goal – I wanted to work in a shop we had over here called ‘Netto’ when I was 3. As I got older, I wanted to be a pop star.
3) What are 5 staple pieces of clothing you have in your wardrobe?
Calf boots, black leggings, black dress (emergency dress for when you got nothing else), jeans and ‘a nice top’.
4) Describe yourself in 5 words… make it interesting if you can!
Inquisitive, energetic, opinionated, diverse, understanding.
5) Cake or chocolate? Only one!
Not a big fan of cake so chocolate all the way!
6) Will you still be blogging in a years time?
Yes I really hope to be! It’s going well so far so no reason why I shouldn’t be!
7) Which 3 places in the world would you travel to if you could?
New York, Iceland, Thailand
8) Do you have any nicknames?
Fran, Frannie, Flan, Annie, Ches[s], Frank
9) City or country?
10) What’s your favourite quote?
“If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.” ― Roald Dahl
11) What do you do to wind down after a stressful day?
Relax, wine, movie/TV show – or some rant writing!
11 Random Facts About Me!
- I know every single line in the Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone – I watched it over and over and over.
- My parents were going to call me Heidi but decided on Francesca after pulling it out of a hat. Weirdly, my friend at work wanted to call her daughter Francesca but settled on Heidi. It was like we were meant to be friends!
- I taught myself to play keyboard from the age of 7 – it’s one of my favourite hobbies still!
- I don’t have any piercings or tattoos. I had my ears pierced when I was about 9 but I have sensitive ears and they hurt so, they healed and I’ve never had them done again since!
- I auditioned for X-Factor back in 2008 – I hated the set-up as soon as I arrived and wanted to go home. I didn’t even try and I stopped watching it after seeing how fake the whole thing was. I don’t want Britain’s Got Talent or anything.
- I’m allergic to Benalyn medicine – makes my stomach sore and sickly which is crappy when I’m poorly as I can’t have their medicine 😦
- I love prosecco but at a wedding 4 years ago with an open bar, I drank 3 bottles of the stuff and spent the entire night with my head in the toilet and it gives me the most awful headaches. I’m not a wimp though.. top up my glass then.
- I can’t eat spicy food – anything hotter than a tikka masala is going to make me sweat and my nose run. I’m all mild.
- I pushed cotton buds up my nose when I was a kid and got them stuck. I was really embarrassed and told my mum that it was the wind that blew them up there (very suave) – we had to go to the doctor to get them out, and he gave me a lollipop and a certificate for my bravery! If only he knew…
- My favourite TV series are Band of Brothers and Game of Thrones.
- I’m incredibly ticklish and if anybody so much as grazes my bare foot, I will kick like a horse.
Thanks Steff for the nomination again! That was so hard to think of 11 facts!!
My nominations are:
My questions to you are:
1. What’s the meaning behind your blog’s name?
2. What’s the hardest decision you ever had to make?
3. If you could go back in time to any time – in your lifetime or before – what would you change and why?
4. Which blog post made you feel the most emotional whilst writing it and why?
5. Is your blog private or open and shared amongst your family and friends?
6. One quality you picked up from your parent[s]? Would you change it?
7. If you could buy any item right now, what would it be?
8. What do you do in your spare time when you’re not working/blogging?
9. How have you changed in the last year? Is it for the good or the bad?
10. How do you plan to change in the next year?
11. Where does your inspiration for blog posts come from?
Happy Blogging! Look forward to seeing your responses x